MeHAF announces our new Systems Improvement and Innovation Responsive Grants (SIIRG) program, a funding opportunity providing one-year planning grants of $10,000 to $30,000 OR project grants for up to two years at $25,000 to $50,000 per year. The SIIRG program will provide funding to organizations working to improve or innovate to make their services more responsive to the health needs of their communities in one or more of four strategic priority areas: rural health, aging/older adults, behavioral health/substance use disorder, and maternal and child health.
Successful applications will:
- Focus on changing systems, services, policies, practices, and perceptions that create barriers to access and care;
- Address systemic inequities perpetuated by stigma, bias, and racism;
- Propose ideas that engage community members and leverage local resources and talent.
We ask applicants to respond with an initial Letter of Inquiry (LOI) as the first step in a two-stage process. Based on MeHAF staff review of LOIs, a subset of organizations will be invited to submit full proposals.
- View SIIRG Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Here
- View the Recorded Webinar Here and the PowerPoint Presentation Here
LOIs must be submitted by Tuesday, March 5, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. using the online application form.